
Remember circle walking and the holes in soles of shoes.
Remember anxiously awaiting comforting good news.
Remember late night dreamlands fluttering behind closed eyes.
Remember waking warm to see reality applies.
Remember empty crowded rooms with two souls residing there.
Remember huddled blankets and music filled cold air.
Remember feathered contact and the sweeping of the tide.
Remember crumbled rubble with no place to hide inside.
Remember placing delicate white petals in space.
Remember swirling motion enveloping a foreign place.
Remember tangled branches reaching out to cloudless skies.
Remember balance in the season right before it dies.
Now...
forget the stirring water and the gentle peace in rain.
forget to turn the burner off and light the fire again.
forget to sleep in silence rooted deep inside the room.
forget the singing granite shining underneath the moon.
forget the pacing nerves and constant running of the mind.
forget to look for something that's impossible to find.
2 comments:
Hey! I missed you. Bummer that you had school. I cannot believe how big Sawyer is getting. So cute. Hope you are well.
Did you write this? I really like it!
Post a Comment