I was tagged in Kaycee's blog to post 10 things that I love... So without further a due, here they are in no particular order.
You are supposed to tag people to do this as well, but I am more of the line of thought that if you are so compelled to do this, please do! I would love to read them and it is harder to narrow down than you may think.










4 comments:
Hi Rikki. Your mom gave me your blog address. :) I really like that last picture, what is that of? Hope you are doing well!
Yup!! This is you girlie! I sure love ya!
Hey Cali!! I'm glad you found me. The last picture is of the London Eye, it is a giant ferris wheel on the Thames river in London. (I didn't take the picture but I have been there)
Love it! That was a great post!
Post a Comment