Friday, November 12, 2010

Manifest Vegan Red Pepper Falafel

Manifest Vegan is the most amazing vegan recipe- neigh, most amazing recipe blog PERIOD- on the planet. Yes, fact. Kaycee & I have experimented with many recipes from this blog and are never disappointed with the results.

Last night we had our most successful vegan cooking night to date. We made Manifest's Roasted Red Pepper Falafel and it was, dare I say, one of the best falafel meals I have ever had. AND WE MADE IT! Proud? Yes, very! Check out her recipe and make some yourself! It was incredibly easy and tasty. We snacked on these little babies plain and made traditional greek pita sandwiches, complete with our own homemade version of tzitziki and a red pepper eggplant sauce.





We halfed the recipe and still had plenty to share, so we called our new fabulous vegan friends, Gheybin & Greg over to share the wealth and company (and a slightly modified version of this pumpkin nog). It was a really enjoyable night, and always a pleasure to meet like minded people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...