
My Brother, Tyler, pictured above. This kid likes to have a good time and seems to do so pretty much wherever he goes. As he has grown up, he has become a master prankster, if only recently. (See my facebook for his lovely decoration of my beloved Subaru this past April Fool's day) Today he got my mom, and good. A proper burn if one has been had, similar to those played in the days of underwear on the clothes line.
I don't know how many of your mothers wear the oversized tee shirt PJ's, but my mom has a few with characters or cute sayings. They are not particularly embarrassing, until they are hung on the flagpole outside my parents house for all the world to see.

Touche brother, touche. Although, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Loveless' slogan of "I don't get mad, I get even" but this constitutes a large amount of well deserved 'getting even' coming your way.
1 comment:
I have to admit it was pretty funny! It was just the "What is that" while I was riding up on my scoot for lunch! He will so PAY though!
Post a Comment