I've been spending less time writing online and more time writing furiously in various journals, word documents, and notebooks.
I've been feeling the fleeting impermanence of life lately and have an urgent need to record EVERYTHING. I am being consumed. I write, I play the guitar, I am trying to learn a handful of cover songs as well as writing a few of my own. I feel like I am scrambling to make tangible things that I know will one day be gone in an effort to somehow hold on to them- which is wrong of me and pretty uncharacteristic since I usually make a concerted effort to let things pass and move in their natural time frame. I guess it is just what I need right now and it will pass too, like everything else.
I have been posting more often on a new Tumblr account that I set up. Find it here and follow if you like. I would love to follow any of you who tumble as well!
I leave you with a song and video- one whose message in lyrics does not really match the video, but I find each equally enjoyable and relevant. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment