Update on life-
- Last semester of school is well underway. Praise all the gods! Trying to figure out what comes post-grad. A whole world will be opening up as a non-student. Thrilling and overwhelming are both appropriate ways to describe this.
- I am finding gray hairs on my head on a daily basis and currently fighting with the choice, when the time comes, to dye the suckers, pushing back my acceptance of old age by the bottle-full, saying "you will not best me age, you wiley minx" or just embracing the fact that I could be on my way to silver fox status by 30.
- Dating a boy I like. WOAH! Need a minute? I know, I know. Pick your shocked self up off the floor and keep reading, or give up all hope and wonder if hell has indeed frozen over. A friend asked a mutual friend if "someone like me" (meaning a self proclaimed anti relationship, commitment phobic, intrinsically feministic thinker can actually HAVE a boyfriend- and apparently the answer is yes)
- It may seem a stark contrast to the above update, but, I am developing an intense bitterness toward the male sex. Even more than my usual loathing. This is not really in relation to the dating thing, he is actually very nice and patient with my ever fickle moods, and I am trying everything to quell these boilings of loathing, but everyday I seem to see men behaving or speaking in ways that make me wonder what will come of this world if we ladies (as a collective group) don't get our act in gear and start being vocal for change.
1 comment:
You are fabulous! I love ya. All these decisions. Enough said!
Post a Comment