Monday, April 18, 2011

Ask A Vegan

My blog was recently stumbled upon by another blogger who happens to be vegan and also happens to share my awesome name! Check out her blog Seitanic Vegan Heathen (love the play on words she does with the title- for those of you who don't know "seitan" is a meat substitute made with wheat often used in meat free recipes) She asked me to be in a feature she does regularly on her site called "Ask A Vegan" and I was happy to oblige. Rikki has some fantastic recipes that I am dying to try, and I found the "Ask a Vegan" features to be really interesting to read. It was fun to see how other vegans answered some of the questions she poses.

So check out her blog and check out my own and others answers to some pretty perplexing questions about the why's and how's of veganism.

2 comments:

Cali said...

That's cool!

Rikki Cupcake said...

yay! thank you so much for participating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...