Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Pizza Night



Last night my favorite brother Tyler came to Jen and I's apartment and we made pizzas. Jen made a whole wheat dough from scratch (I'm not including the recipe because I promised a no recipe post! But it was delicious and if anyone wants it, I can give it to you) and we got a boat load of fresh veggies from my mom's garden to top them. We even made Sawyer his own baby sized pizza. I only have crappy camera phones pics but the point still gets made. It was a really fun night! It has been awhile since we all spent some time together and it was nice. I'm really lucky to have siblings who I consider to be some of my closest friends.


Tyler enjoying his pizza! He had never had artichokes before, he officially added those to the list of veggies he likes. Success for Jen and I in introducing him to new foods!


My perfect vegan pizza! Who needs cheese when you have all these toppings?! All the pizza dough we rolled seemed to take on odd shapes. Tyler's was Africa. We had so much dough that we fed a few friends as well and Jen and I made pizzas to take to work for lunch the next day.


Here we are, full of pizza kicking back on the couch.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Ahhh I have always thought it was so amazing how close you guys all are! I wish I had a sis sometimes! You guys are so cute!

Pizzas look yummy!
Minus the mushrooms of course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...